(Note: the word Erlang here does not necessarily represent Erlang/OTP)
- Agner Krarup Erlang (1878-1929), a Danish mathematician who worked on the probabilistic theories applicable to the telephone calls, also father of the telephone call unit Erlang.
- Erlang Sloth Sommerhus is a nice small cottage at Skødshoved, Denmark.
- Erlang Shen, or Erlang is a Chinese God with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.
- Remember Erlang is not E-lang neither err-lang nor eh-lang.
- Yet another Erlanger who won the Nobel Prize: Joseph Erlanger (1874-1965)
- There's a city called Erlanger, KY, USA, which has a great slogan as "Friendship City"; Erlanger, KY, USA City Web page
- You can find the street called Erlanger Street in San Diego, CA, USA (Reporting tweet from Brett Hazen)
- To learn the Erlang distribution, which is an essential idea for telecom and the queueing theory, visit http://www.erlang.com/
(Note that this page has no content about the Erlang/OTP concurrent system)