Click here for job and consulting offers and inquiries.
Kenji Rikitake Professional Engineer's Office (KRPEO) provides consulting services for your business on computer and internet engineering and technology.
What KRPEO can provide for you
Kenji Rikitake, the founder of KRPEO, is a Japanese government licensed professional/consulting engineer of information engineering. Kenji works on the following IT engineering fields, as a project manager, architect, practitioner, and devop:
- Information security policy making and implementation
- Computer network security (on both IPv4 and IPv6)
- Organizational computer network infrastructure
- Specialized Web content and service design, implementation, and operation
- Erlang/OTP and Elixir concurrent programming systems for large-scale web services
- FreeBSD operating system
- Document and on-time message translation between Japanese and English
- Radio and embedded electronic engineering for building information networks
KRPEO can also provide training, consultation, lectures, and English-Japanese translation services on IT engineering subjects.
Kenji Rikitake has worked as software engineer, Internet architect, and
computer operating system developer, from 1990 to 2013, for Digital Equipment
Corporation Japan R&D Center, TDI Co., Ltd., KDDI R\&D Labs, National
Institute of Communications and Information Technology (NICT, Japan), Kyoto
University, and Basho Japan, including the following roles and achievements:
- Professor designated for the campus information network security policies and incident handling for Kyoto University (2010-2013)
- ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop 2011 Workshop Chair
- Design and implementation of Erlang/OTP rand module, a revised pseudo random number generator, for 18.0 and later (April 2015)
Kenji is a Japanese government certified Professional Engineer (gijyutsushi)
for Information Engineering (Registration Number 45374) since 2001. Kenji
earned a PhD from Osaka University Graduate School of Information Science and
Technology in 2005. His other memberships, achievements, and awards include:
- ACM Member since 1988 and Senior Member since 2007
- IEICE Member since 2004 and Senior Member since 2009
- IPEJ Member since 2005 and CPD certified member since 2007
- The 1st-Class Technical Radio Operator for On-The-Ground Services (March 2014) from Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan
- Erlang Foundation Certificate (March 2014)
- Network Specialist (December 2014) Certificate through National Exam of Information Processing Technicians (NEIPT) of Information Processing Agency (IPA), Japan
- Information Security Specialist (June 2015) Certificate of NEIPT, from IPA, Japan
Copyright © 2014-2016 by Kenji Rikitake, Kenji Rikitake Professional Engineer's Office. All Rights Reserved.